I am sure that like most parents that we are worries about what to do when Friday arrives and how the closures of schools will effect our children education and their future.
You are not alone.
It is my understanding that the schools will be putting together homework packs to help parents trach at home and give use links to useful online sites that can Surport us.
I have already added a few to my blog and have used a few of them myslef.
One of them being BITSIZE https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize
I have also used a few online educational links on youtube and have some Leap pad books that people can loan.
I have a number of educational materail and things can be brought on line or made at home when parent feel that they may need them.
So please feel free to subscirbe to my blog and YouTube page for more infomration.
Please feel free to contat me with any questions or for further information.
I will be aimming to work along side my friends and family that work with in education.
PLEASE DO NOT PAY FOR ANY ONLINE INFORMATION, THERE ARE PLENTY OF FREE SITES.
These sites listed below should offer free information to help with reading and writing.
https://www.twinkl.co.uk/resources/ks2-english/ks2-reading/ks2-reading-book-reviews
https://www.sparklebox.co.uk/literacy/writing/frames/book-reviews.html#.XnJ80kB2vIU
https://www.twinkl.co.uk/resource/au-l-061-book-review-worksheet
Blog by Miss K L Slomczynski, who home schools her SEN son, helping him to intergrate into today's every changing society.
Translate
Search This Blog
Social Media
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts
-
Tuesday starting from the 14th July Will be the day that i updates this blog and make any changes that may be needed. Young Friends Of Whit...
-
Due to the changes that are going to be taking place in 2027 to help keep everyone safe on social Media I am looking at keeping this bl...
-
Using work books to help with home schooling. Education will always be big businesses and cost you money no matter what type of education ...
-
Today I am again updating all my Socail Media Platforms. I would personal like to focus on the one that help to promote The UK Bussiness I...
-
Welcome,with so many people asking this question; I have included for useful link(s) below that may be of use. https://www.citizensadvice.o...
-
With the cost of living going up and the new rules for familes when it come to taking their children out of school for "Family Time....
-
Happy Satunalia December 17 to December 23 Saturnalia is an ancient Roman festival and holiday in honour of the god Saturn, held on 17 Dece...
My Page(s) Link(s)
Usefull Facebook Pages and Groups I run
- Fitness Just for Me
- Govenment getting surport from the govenment
- Health Information
- How to stay safe when traveling on your own.
- Items for Sale (through facebook page)
- Support How not to become Homeless. Due to being homeless in June 2013
- Traditional British Food
- Trips that I have taken UK and Overseas
Recomened Educational Recommended Website Link(s)
Futher Recomended Information Link(s)
eBay Page(s) Link(s)
Charity Information and Link(s)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment