Translate


Search This Blog

The Royal British Legion

The Royal British Legion
Photo By Miss KLSlomczynski

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Ask Katie

eBay the bargee boys Callan and Bryndly Link(s)

Monday 15 October 2018

October Break 2018

October Break 2018

Image By Miss K L Slomczynski



Since starting school in September 2018 my son had his first parents evening and is currently on his second level 1 book at school.



What I have found is that despite him being at school a lot of the leaning is still on the parent/guardian to be very involved in the three 

“R's” at home.

  1. Reading


  2. Writing


  3. arithmetic
This is why I quest myself and think that may be I should home school and save myslef the time and money it costs to take my son to school every day on public transport.



At the moment I get “free” travel for him until his fifth birthday. I will then have to start paying about £700.00 per term for bus fare and my own on top.



To be continued.

Image By Miss K L Slomczynski




No comments:

Post a Comment