Translate


Search This Blog

The Royal British Legion

The Royal British Legion
Photo By Miss KLSlomczynski

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Ask Katie

eBay the bargee boys Callan and Bryndly Link(s)

Friday 30 September 2016

My book October 2016

It is October 2016 soon and I still have not finished my book "Pure Light.", I am currently on track again and have allowed my self an hour per day to "Rip it a part" and see how things could be better with the help of my friends and family how have proff read it for me.


I am aimming to have an other proof for them to read by January 2017 and have it published by January 2018.


I am looking at self publishing still and may also send it out to a publisher and see what they have to say about it.


I am also working on "Pure Sword", "Gaces Chose" and manly more book I hope will follow in the futre.


https://www.facebook.com/KatieSwanlifemodel



No comments:

Post a Comment