Translate


Search This Blog

The Royal British Legion

The Royal British Legion
Photo By Miss KLSlomczynski

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Ask Katie

eBay the bargee boys Callan and Bryndly Link(s)

Saturday 4 November 2017

Education Work Books.



Now that my son is almost 4 years old we have started to hoe school him. WE have started to purchase work books that are designed for his age group. These can be purchased from most places these days due to most parents looking at home schooling.

I managed to get mine from the following places that are available to me.

Charity shops
the works
pound land/pound world
Waterstones
on line.
I have listed the books that I currently have and I am happy to scan the pages and put them on line of other people to down load and print out. If you are interested please follow my blog and follow the links that I will post on there in the future.


For more information please contact me.



The books that I have at the moment are 
  • ABC Sticker Book
  • Gold Starts Telling the Time
  • Times Table
  • Addition 3-5 years
  • Subtraction 3-5 years
Key Stage one.
  • telling the time 5-7 years
  • Division aged 5-7 years
  • Multiplication 5-7
  • Oxford At home with Spellings 5-7 years

No comments:

Post a Comment