Translate

Search This Blog

The Royal British Legion

The Royal British Legion
Photo By Miss KLSlomczynski

Social Media

Social Media

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Facebook

Facebook

eBay the bargee boys Callan and Bryndly Link(s)

Ask Katie

Ask Katie
Please Click On the Image.

Sunday, 4 October 2026

October 2026

 I am still home schooling my son due to his S.E.N needs and I can not wait to start planning some trips for later this year and for next year to help him in his learning.

I bigest issue of this are my health, cost and my sons S.E.N needs.

Both of us are unable to treavel for more than 60 min so going any where that requires this, I usally end up booking over night accomodation.

This can be come quite costly in it's self, also we still keep being refused free bus passes and a blue badge even though we tick all of the right boxs to get both.

So I will be reaplying for both of these again asap,



No comments:

Post a Comment