At the moment I am still taught about home schooling my son who is four in January. I have enrolled him in a school I would love for him to attend but there is not an 100% chance that he will get in. We have already looked at the home schooling options and linked with other parent's who home school. I have also started buying home education books for him to work from. Next year I am looking at going back to work due to not being an home owner but if I was an home owner home schooling would be a defence yes due to me not having to pay to rent a home and rely on the support of the local government for benifits. Like with anything in life you do not know what is around the corner so at this moment in time I will take each day and see how things go.
Blog by Miss K L Slomczynski, who home schools her SEN son, helping him to intergrate into today's every changing society.
Translate
Search This Blog
Social Media
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts
-
Tuesday starting from the 14th July Will be the day that i updates this blog and make any changes that may be needed. Young Friends Of Whit...
-
Due to the changes that are going to be taking place in 2027 to help keep everyone safe on social Media I am looking at keeping this bl...
-
Using work books to help with home schooling. Education will always be big businesses and cost you money no matter what type of education ...
-
Today I am again updating all my Socail Media Platforms. I would personal like to focus on the one that help to promote The UK Bussiness I...
-
Welcome,with so many people asking this question; I have included for useful link(s) below that may be of use. https://www.citizensadvice.o...
-
With the cost of living going up and the new rules for familes when it come to taking their children out of school for "Family Time....
-
Happy Satunalia December 17 to December 23 Saturnalia is an ancient Roman festival and holiday in honour of the god Saturn, held on 17 Dece...
My Page(s) Link(s)
Usefull Facebook Pages and Groups I run
- Fitness Just for Me
- Govenment getting surport from the govenment
- Health Information
- How to stay safe when traveling on your own.
- Items for Sale (through facebook page)
- Support How not to become Homeless. Due to being homeless in June 2013
- Traditional British Food
- Trips that I have taken UK and Overseas
Recomened Educational Recommended Website Link(s)
Futher Recomended Information Link(s)
eBay Page(s) Link(s)
Charity Information and Link(s)
Monday, 27 November 2017
Book(s) My Book(s) and Home Schooling information To home school or not to home school
Labels:
Book(s) My Book(s)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment