If you are reading this blog then it is beacuse you are found one of my "books". I would like to thankyou for getting in contact with me and would like for you to post a coment before leaving it som where else for some one else to enjoy. Books are ment to be read and not be kept upon a dusty shelf.
Please out the title, aurthour, isbn number, date found, date finished reading and where it was found.
Look out for any other one ever soon you never know where they will trun up.
Blog by Miss K L Slomczynski, who home schools her SEN son, helping him to intergrate into today's every changing society.
Translate
Search This Blog
Social Media
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts
-
Tuesday starting from the 14th July Will be the day that i updates this blog and make any changes that may be needed. Young Friends Of Whit...
-
At this moment in time Zazzle, just like most online platforms is on the back burner until 2027. This is mainly due to ill health and not b...
-
Welcome,with so many people asking this question; I have included for useful link(s) below that may be of use. https://www.citizensadvice.o...
-
Due to the changes that are going to be taking place in 2027 to help keep everyone safe on social Media I am looking at keeping this bl...
-
With it now being Friday i am planniong the weekend with my children. Due to home schooling one of them and the other two in full time educ...
-
Using work books to help with home schooling. Education will always be big businesses and cost you money no matter what type of education ...
-
With the cost of living going up and the new rules for familes when it come to taking their children out of school for "Family Time....
-
Due to the change that are currently under way to protect under 18 years old online material. I am personally recommending that if you h...
-
Today I am again updating all my Socail Media Platforms. I would personal like to focus on the one that help to promote The UK Bussiness I...
-
Ozymandias https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=sPlSH6n37ts&feature=emb_logo https://www.poetrybyheart.org.uk/poems/oz...
My Page(s) Link(s)
Usefull Facebook Pages and Groups I run
- Fitness Just for Me
- Govenment getting surport from the govenment
- Health Information
- How to stay safe when traveling on your own.
- Items for Sale (through facebook page)
- Support How not to become Homeless. Due to being homeless in June 2013
- Traditional British Food
- Trips that I have taken UK and Overseas
No comments:
Post a Comment