Translate


Search This Blog

The Royal British Legion

The Royal British Legion
Photo By Miss KLSlomczynski

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Ask Katie

eBay the bargee boys Callan and Bryndly Link(s)

Wednesday 24 November 2021

Taking care of you.

 

Taking care of you.


Right I have not posted for a while with trying to keep all of my children in mainstream school.


Now I have chosen to home school one of my children and will start again with this transition.


However before doing this one thing that I think that we need to do as parents is take care of you first.


In oreder to take care of your child/ren you must be ab.e to take care of you first.


So once you deside to home school take some time out for you and use this time to reflex on the things in your life.


You now now be going from that mad morning school rush come rain our shine, and then pick up times to having our child/ren 24/7 365(6) days a year.


So think of you and your needs too.


For me over the last number of months I have taken the time to think about what home schooling will mean to me?


What do I aim to get out of it?


What are my hopes and dreams for my child/ren


What are my child/rens hopes and dreams too?


How much will things cost?


How long will things take to do or plan?


How will I support all of my family?


So take some time to make a list that you can work though and take every day one step at a time.


This is the start of a new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment