Now that Spring as finally Sprung and I have to start planning life for my second child. I have looked at what I can do with my "Spare Time".
I know that it is a Clechia and medioca but I have decided to cook.
Yes cook. Now those that know me know that cooking is not a great art of mine. Most of the time I only ever cook things that are precooked and come out of a tin.
I even find this exstreamly problematic due to not being able to tell the time to well and organisation myself. But I will give it ago and see what happens.
All I can say is thank God I live on a boat. So I have plenty of water to put out those flames. No local neboubours to her my cursing and no microwave after burning out three in the past.
The books that I am going to use to help me with this task are listed below.
Dad's Bees The Beekeeper's Honey Recipe Book First Edition By Leonardo Canziani
(www.dadbees.co.uk)
Favorite Boating Recipes Traditional Cabin Fare. ISBN 978-0-906198-99-5
As Presented By Gary Rhodes on BBS TV Ronald Dahl's Revolting Recipes Illustrated By Quentin Blake. ISBN 0-09-926307-6.
At present these are the only three books that I can find on the boat and I will use them to cook for my family over the next 12 months.
My aim with in the next 12 months will be to complete my own cook book and to set up my on line store selling Naturally Sourced cooking and homeopathy ingredient from the towpath.
Blog by Miss K L Slomczynski, who home schools her SEN son, helping him to intergrate into today's every changing society.
Translate
Search This Blog
Social Media
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts
-
Tuesday starting from the 14th July Will be the day that i updates this blog and make any changes that may be needed. Young Friends Of Whit...
-
Due to the changes that are going to be taking place in 2027 to help keep everyone safe on social Media I am looking at keeping this bl...
-
Using work books to help with home schooling. Education will always be big businesses and cost you money no matter what type of education ...
-
Today I am again updating all my Socail Media Platforms. I would personal like to focus on the one that help to promote The UK Bussiness I...
-
Welcome,with so many people asking this question; I have included for useful link(s) below that may be of use. https://www.citizensadvice.o...
-
With the cost of living going up and the new rules for familes when it come to taking their children out of school for "Family Time....
-
Happy Satunalia December 17 to December 23 Saturnalia is an ancient Roman festival and holiday in honour of the god Saturn, held on 17 Dece...
My Page(s) Link(s)
Usefull Facebook Pages and Groups I run
- Fitness Just for Me
- Govenment getting surport from the govenment
- Health Information
- How to stay safe when traveling on your own.
- Items for Sale (through facebook page)
- Support How not to become Homeless. Due to being homeless in June 2013
- Traditional British Food
- Trips that I have taken UK and Overseas
Recomened Educational Recommended Website Link(s)
Futher Recomended Information Link(s)
eBay Page(s) Link(s)
Charity Information and Link(s)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment