Translate


Search This Blog

The Royal British Legion

The Royal British Legion
Photo By Miss KLSlomczynski

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Ask Katie

eBay the bargee boys Callan and Bryndly Link(s)

Wednesday 29 April 2015

The Kitchen Towpath By Miss Katrina Slomczynski

Now that Spring as finally Sprung and I have to start planning life for my second child.  I have looked at what I can do with my "Spare Time".

I know that it is a Clechia and medioca but I have decided to cook.

Yes cook.  Now those that know me know that cooking is not a great art of mine.  Most of the time I only ever cook things that are precooked and come out of a tin.

I even find this exstreamly problematic due to not being able to tell the time to well and organisation myself.  But I will give it ago and see what happens.

All I can say is thank God I live on a boat.  So I have plenty of water to put out those flames.  No local neboubours to her my cursing and no microwave after burning out three in the past.

The books that I am going to use to help me with this task are listed below.

Dad's Bees The Beekeeper's Honey Recipe Book First Edition By Leonardo Canziani
(www.dadbees.co.uk)

Favorite Boating Recipes Traditional Cabin Fare.  ISBN 978-0-906198-99-5

As Presented By Gary Rhodes on BBS TV Ronald Dahl's Revolting Recipes Illustrated By Quentin Blake.  ISBN 0-09-926307-6.

At present these are the only three books that I can find on the boat and I will use them to cook for my family over the next 12 months.

My aim with in the next 12 months will be to complete my own cook book and to set up my on line store selling Naturally Sourced cooking and homeopathy ingredient from the towpath.

No comments:

Post a Comment