Translate


Search This Blog

The Royal British Legion

The Royal British Legion
Photo By Miss KLSlomczynski

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Ask Katie

eBay the bargee boys Callan and Bryndly Link(s)

Saturday 7 March 2015

This blog in linked to following Facebook Page.  Fans of Travel Books.

I created it so that books could be read and then hopefully passed on and then read again.  I love libaries and reading, but believe that books should not just be left on a shelves to become dust but shared over and over again. 

Books should be read and loved by all.  Now that I move around a lot I am always looking for new things to read and try to read at lest one book per year.

What I than try to do with the books is leave them so where to that they can be found and hopefull be read by someone elese.

Sadly I have not found out yet if any of the books I have left or have recommended have been read.



No comments:

Post a Comment