Translate


Search This Blog

The Royal British Legion

The Royal British Legion
Photo By Miss KLSlomczynski

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Ask Katie

eBay the bargee boys Callan and Bryndly Link(s)

Wednesday 7 September 2022

Home schooling my children from September 2022

 Home schooling my children from September 2022


Now that is it September 20222, we are back in full home schooling mode.  

During the summer holidays we, had a little break and now we are full steam a head.

We have started off lightly, with reading, and maths that I know my son loves to do.

We even played scrabble for the first time and he asked to play again tomorrow.


I am so glad that I had my phone to help me, dur to not being able to spell very well dur to my dyslixia.

It helped a lot and even allowed my son to read the words, know how they should sound, spell them and know their meaning too.



No comments:

Post a Comment