Translate


Search This Blog

The Royal British Legion

The Royal British Legion
Photo By Miss KLSlomczynski

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Ask Katie

eBay the bargee boys Callan and Bryndly Link(s)

Tuesday 14 April 2020

What can I teach the children?

We have now been home educating for 5 weeks now.
In this time frame we have been contacted by the school and The early help team due to have children under 4.
Most of the day I have found as consisted of child lead learning.
What I mean by this, is that I have allowed the children to lead the way that they would like to learn.
I have found this method to jot be structured and very stressful ar times, ÷especially when talk they want to do is run around all day.
So this week I have aimed to go back to basics and try to have a more structured route and put in incentives.
With lock down thos is challenging because I am unable to take them out to places on intrest or buy food they like or gifts.
So I have had to think out side the box and try and reward them with things that I have around the home.
Like more T.V time, computer games, music, DVD's, arts and crafts, baking and playing in the back garden.
When it comes to teaching we have reason a lot of books, done some writing, colouring in and numbers so far.
I would love to hear from other people and see what they are doing and have been able to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment