Translate


Search This Blog

The Royal British Legion

The Royal British Legion
Photo By Miss KLSlomczynski

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Ask Katie

eBay the bargee boys Callan and Bryndly Link(s)

Monday 13 January 2020

Book(s) My Book(s) and Home Schooling information BBC Bite Size

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize  I have included the link to BBC Bite Size.  I used this site when I was at school over 20 years  ago and it is still running.

It is also a sight that my sons school have advised parents to use when doing home work with their children and to learn more when not in a class room environment.

The thing that I like about the site is that is it easy to follow and gives you KS (Key Stage) guidelines that you can look at following and are also linked to the part of the country that you live in.

Their are also on line games, support, career advise, that can be used for children aged 3 years to 16+; information regarding employment is also included not just training.

No comments:

Post a Comment