Translate


Search This Blog

The Royal British Legion

The Royal British Legion
Photo By Miss KLSlomczynski

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Ask Katie

eBay the bargee boys Callan and Bryndly Link(s)

Saturday 10 August 2019

Book(s) My Book(s) and Home Schooling information Middle of the summer holidays.

It is now the middle of the summer holidays and I feel guilty that I have not done half of the things that I would have liked to have done with the boys.
I promised myself that once a week we would have a day out even if it was just to the local park for a picnic.
But with the ever changing weather condition most of this summer is at home and indoors which is something my boys hate.
They hate being inside all the time and all they seam to want to do is run and jump around.
They love to read, draw, play board games and do jigsaws but these are things that they like to do once and then get easily discarded due to them either being to "easy/hard" to be completed.
Even watching film or childrens channels all you seem to get is report and repeat day in and day out to the point that even my oldest will say "mum I have seen this before."
So what can I or should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment