Translate


Search This Blog

The Royal British Legion

The Royal British Legion
Photo By Miss KLSlomczynski

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Ask Katie

eBay the bargee boys Callan and Bryndly Link(s)

Thursday 2 May 2019

Book(s) My Book(s) and Home Schooling information Flash Cards.

Over the past few weeks I have been looking at going back to basics with my children when teaching them new things.

My 3 year old will be starting school in September 2019, BUT I still do not think that he is school ready.

WE had him tested to day and is developmental goal stage is 36 Months.  My son will be 4 in August 2019.

WE have speech and language in a few weeks and I was told earlier this year that is was 18month behind where he should be.

WE are still looking at home schooling TBC.

SO for now we are looking at flash cards again to help with learning, I have found so many types on  line mainly on eBay so will be buying some over the next month to see if they help to improve my children's learning.




No comments:

Post a Comment