Over the past few weeks I have been looking at going back to basics with my children when teaching them new things.
My 3 year old will be starting school in September 2019, BUT I still do not think that he is school ready.
WE had him tested to day and is developmental goal stage is 36 Months. My son will be 4 in August 2019.
WE have speech and language in a few weeks and I was told earlier this year that is was 18month behind where he should be.
WE are still looking at home schooling TBC.
SO for now we are looking at flash cards again to help with learning, I have found so many types on line mainly on eBay so will be buying some over the next month to see if they help to improve my children's learning.
Blog by Miss K L Slomczynski, who home schools her SEN son, helping him to intergrate into today's every changing society.
Translate
Search This Blog
Social Media
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts
-
Tuesday starting from the 14th July Will be the day that i updates this blog and make any changes that may be needed. Young Friends Of Whit...
-
Due to the changes that are going to be taking place in 2027 to help keep everyone safe on social Media I am looking at keeping this bl...
-
Using work books to help with home schooling. Education will always be big businesses and cost you money no matter what type of education ...
-
Today I am again updating all my Socail Media Platforms. I would personal like to focus on the one that help to promote The UK Bussiness I...
-
Welcome,with so many people asking this question; I have included for useful link(s) below that may be of use. https://www.citizensadvice.o...
-
With the cost of living going up and the new rules for familes when it come to taking their children out of school for "Family Time....
-
Happy Satunalia December 17 to December 23 Saturnalia is an ancient Roman festival and holiday in honour of the god Saturn, held on 17 Dece...
My Page(s) Link(s)
Usefull Facebook Pages and Groups I run
- Fitness Just for Me
- Govenment getting surport from the govenment
- Health Information
- How to stay safe when traveling on your own.
- Items for Sale (through facebook page)
- Support How not to become Homeless. Due to being homeless in June 2013
- Traditional British Food
- Trips that I have taken UK and Overseas
Recomened Educational Recommended Website Link(s)
Futher Recomended Information Link(s)
eBay Page(s) Link(s)
Charity Information and Link(s)
Thursday, 2 May 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment