Translate


Search This Blog

The Royal British Legion

The Royal British Legion
Photo By Miss KLSlomczynski

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Ask Katie

eBay the bargee boys Callan and Bryndly Link(s)

Friday 3 August 2018

Book(s) My Book(s) and Home Schooling information Dusting off my book shelves

I have just started to dust off my book shelves and get out my collection of gardening books.  I am currently collecting my seeds from this years plants and I am looking at what cuttings that I can also take this year too.

I am using my "Collins" collection of book for reference and not the internet.  My collect is the following books.

  1. Flowers that grow, how to grow it. ISBN NUMBER 0-00-714651-5
  2. Trees and Shrubs that grow, how to grow it. ISBN NUMBER 0-00-714654-X
  3. Flowering Shrubs that grow, how to grow it.  ISBN NUMBER 0-00-714653-1
  4. Clematis and Climbers that grow, how to grow it.  ISBN NUMBER 0-00-714652-3
  5. Architectural Plants that grow, how to grow it.  ISBN NUMBER 0-00-714655-8
I still need to get.

  1. Kitchen Garden that grow, how to grow it.

No comments:

Post a Comment