This year we are branching out into making and selling Hand made items, made from local wood and other material(s)
On eBay we currently have the following items listed, please follow the link below for other items that we have for sale.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120-Natural-Hawthorne-Log-Candle-Tea-Light-Holder-Hand-Made-Canal-Art-Craft/382284148144?hash=item5901e92db0:g:idAAAOSwPAxaC3if
https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/volksbolts
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Oak-Driftwood-Ship-or-Harbour-Timber-Possible-Mantle-or-Decorative-Feature/252297914676?hash=item3abe20a934:g:7JgAAOSwPc9WzP4n
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PAIR-OF-ANTIQUE-OAK-WELL-BUCKETS-WITH-CAST-IRON-RINGS-CARRYING-HANDLE-COAL/381545252210?hash=item58d5de8572:g:SxoAAOSwFNZWv1eW
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pine-Coffee-Table-With-Under-Storage-shabby-chic-used-and-distressed-from-use/381790171098?hash=item58e477afda:g:SnIAAOSw8gVX6tk7
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/116-Hawthorne-Love-Heart-Token-Hand-Made-Canal-Art-Wedding-Engagement-Valentine/382253869191?hash=item59001b2887:g:pKsAAOSwj99Z5eJA
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Retro-Vintage-Solid-Wood-Kitchen-Bedroom-Occasional-Chair-Oak-Needs-Resto/252509033244?hash=item3acab6131c:g:0uIAAOSwawpXuxId
Blog by Miss K L Slomczynski, who home schools her SEN son, helping him to intergrate into today's every changing society.
Translate
Search This Blog
Social Media
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts
-
Tuesday starting from the 14th July Will be the day that i updates this blog and make any changes that may be needed. Young Friends Of Whit...
-
Welcome,with so many people asking this question; I have included for useful link(s) below that may be of use. https://www.citizensadvice.o...
-
Due to the changes that are going to be taking place in 2027 to help keep everyone safe on social Media I am looking at keeping this bl...
-
Using work books to help with home schooling. Education will always be big businesses and cost you money no matter what type of education ...
-
Today I am again updating all my Socail Media Platforms. I would personal like to focus on the one that help to promote The UK Bussiness I...
-
At this moment in time Zazzle, just like most online platforms is on the back burner until 2027. This is mainly due to ill health and not b...
-
Happy Satunalia December 17 to December 23 Saturnalia is an ancient Roman festival and holiday in honour of the god Saturn, held on 17 Dece...
-
With the cost of living going up and the new rules for familes when it come to taking their children out of school for "Family Time....
My Page(s) Link(s)
Usefull Facebook Pages and Groups I run
- Fitness Just for Me
- Govenment getting surport from the govenment
- Health Information
- How to stay safe when traveling on your own.
- Items for Sale (through facebook page)
- Support How not to become Homeless. Due to being homeless in June 2013
- Traditional British Food
- Trips that I have taken UK and Overseas
Recomened Educational Recommended Website Link(s)
Futher Recomended Information Link(s)
eBay Page(s) Link(s)
Charity Information and Link(s)
Monday, 29 January 2018
Book(s) My Book(s) and Home Schooling information New for 2018 Hand made Wooden Items.
Labels:
Book(s) My Book(s)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment